- What are Cookies? Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website owners.
- Enabling certain functions of the website
- Analyzing and improving the performance of our website
- Personalizing your experience on our website
- Providing targeted advertisements
- Types of Cookies We Use a) Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. b) Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. c) Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our website. d) Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They may be used by third-party advertisers to track the effectiveness of their campaigns.
- Your Cookie Choices You have the option to accept or decline cookies when you visit our website. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our website.
- Third-Party Cookies We may also allow third-party service providers to place cookies on our website for various purposes, such as analytics or advertising. These third-party cookies are subject to the respective privacy policies of these providers.